Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The circuit for Rossi

Hello! This would be my very first post!
Ahhh, I feel so tired and drained from all the schoolwork and tests this week. I am really looking forward to the weekends. It is a good time to rejuvenate and energize.
Ok, back to the FORMULA ONE HAMSTER RACE!!! I am pleased to say that the construction of the circuit is in FULL FORCE.My associate is Vanessa Low, and together we have come up with a superb ground plan. I am sure that the hamster would be in tip-top condition for the race on Thursday.I trust VITORIA would do her very best to train the little creature. Vanessa and I are searching for the best materials to use for the circuit.
I shall just roughly state the objectives:
-Measure the length of the classroom necessary to determine the length of the circuit
-Determine the materials to use for the walls of the circuit= cardboard, vanguard, cloth...
-Determine the height of the walls of the circuit, just to make sure the hamster does not run off!!!
-Determine decortions for the circuit walls= pictures of Rossi, bright colours...
-Make sure the circuit is sturdy and wide enough for the hamster to run through and not wrong the wrong way.
I guess this would be it for now...Vitoria would pass me the hamster this Friday so that I can test out the circuit in the weekend!!!!!! I feel that I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!