Friday, April 6, 2007

Good news!!!

Being practically a stranger to blogging, I am pleased to say that I have found a lovely layout!!!
Ohhh, I have also gotten hold of the materials needed for Rossi's circuit. Cardboard, silk, chicken wire... you name it, I have it! YEAH!
Oh, I need to get several pictures of Rossi from Vitoria. I heard from her that she was just training the hamster with its training ball. It bet you are curious as to how this training ball helps to tone up the hamster.
It is a plastic ball the size of a football, with many breathing holes. The hamster is put inside it, and allowed to run around the house with it. Doesn't this sound like a really cool and effective way to train a hamster? Haha, I bet the hamster rather relishes being let out of its cage for a good run!
After meeting with other team-mates on Monday, Vanessa and I would start constructing the circuit. I think both of us would stay back after school to plan out the construction. This is so that we can divide the work between us efficiently and save a lot of time too!
YES!!!! GO FOT IT GUYS!!!

No comments: