Hey again. Saturday has been a rather realxing day for me. Well, I had two tuitions today, but other than that, I stayed at home. Haha, it is nice to take a breather after a fast-paced week.
Anyway, I took advantage of the free time I had today to research on building a hamster circuit and the fruits of my labour are some juicy information regarding circuit-building. Ummm... some of the information are quite idiotic. I have also added some of my own pointers just so that I can remember them. Ok, here goes:
1. Put a thin blanket on the floor to make sure the hamster's feet are not cold. This is to make sure your hamster does not stop half-way through the race.
2. Place a hamster treat every inch of the length of the hamster race to keep the hamster going.
3. Just cut up pieces of cardboard to use as the walls of the hamster circuit. Use plenty of chicken wire to hold the walls up.
4. Make sure that the walls are strong and high enough so as the hamster doesnot push it down or climb over it.
5. Always remember to test-try the hamster circuit before the big day just in case anything unexpected crops up.
6. Use toilet rolls to form tunnels in the hamster circuit.
Yup, that is about it. With these infromation to help me out, I am sure that the construction of the circuit would be A-OK!!! The cardboard I bought from POPULAR is in black and white. It is a perfect colour for the walls of the hamster circuit, don't you agree?
Professional and cool...I like it.
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment