Hi guys! I did not go to school today because of my terrible flu and cough, so I got to wake up much later, at 9.15 a.m. Haha. But then again, I felt like a living corpse the whole day, with a tap for a nose and a creaky gate for a throat, that is. Anyway,despite all these distractions, i wasted no time in preparing for the hamster race.
In the morning, I put Rossi in the training ball and let it run about at the balcony for 40 minutes. I am pleased to say that the hamster was really energetic and active, it seemed to be in tip-top condition. YAY!!! Later, I returned Rossi into its cage for a good rest before taking it out at 3.00 for another run in the balcony. I bet Rossi enjoyed the fresh air and the chance to stretch its little legs. At night, I fed Rossi with a small piece of apple. When I first placed the apple in front of his little house, he clambered out of his hiding place and sniffedat the apple cube. AFter making sure that it is not one of my little traps, Rossi went right down to munching the apple. Haha, HE WAS ADORABLE!!!!!! Vitoria, I wish I can keep this sweet hamster.
TO ALL THE OTHER HAMSTERS: WATCH OUT FOR ROSSI!!!!!!
Anyway, I did not do much for the circuit today because of my flu. Sigh... but I will finish it tomorrow. I hope no problems crop up in the construction of the hamster circuit, or I will freak out and DIE. Haha. I am sure everything will proceed smoothly.
IT BETTER PROCEED SMOOTHLY...
To all my group members: Wish all of you the best of luck in completing your part of the project too. Together,WE CAN DO IT!!!!!! YEAH!
Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment