Friday, April 6, 2007

Updates on my progress

Hey guys! Today is Good Friday! I took the chance and went out with Vitoria and Ally. Actually, I met them at 12.40 p.m. in the afternoon for a school project. Being us, we decided to go for a movie half-way through. HAHA! WE watched MEET THE ROBINSONS! It was a veally fantastic movie. Then again, all DISNEY movies always have meanings behind them. This movie is particularly sweet and touching. Ms Tan would definitely love it because it is such a GOOD SHORT STORY. THe plot ends in a FULL CIRCLE!!! It might not seem obvious at the start, but the movie is packed with plenty of surprises!
Anyway, about Rossi's big race, I have got everything PLANNED OUT. Being one of the circuit makers (along with Vanessa), we both agreed to get the materials and fabric during the weekends and bring them to school tomorrow so that we can sit down and have a proper discussion.
Vanessa and I have really done our HOMEWORK! We already measured the width of the classroom , from the classroom door to that of the class computer, THE LENGTH OF THE CIRCUIT. We used a ruler to measure the length of one tile. Then, we counted the number of tiles making up the width of the classroom and got the total length!!! BOTH OF US HAVE REALLY MADE GOOD PROGRESS!!!!!!
About Rossi, I am very confident that Vitoria is taking good care of it. I have seen a photo of it on Vitoria's handphone, it looks really trim and fit. One look at it and I was already thinking," I sure looks like a winner to me!" Vitoria also gives us updates about Rossi. Most recently, she said that the hamster has been running energetically in its training ball! My other group members are also right on schedule. Everyone is updating their blogs daily, which is totally awesome. We work pretty well in a group! Together, we will impact the racing scene!!!!!!
GO ROSSI!!!YOU CAN DO IT!!! MAKE US PROUD!!!!!!

No comments: