Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Confession.


I am finished with the circuit!!!( Applause from the background.) It took me four whole hours, but I am finally done with it! Due to my illness, I did not go for the swim meet. Quite disappointed, since I have been looking forward to watching the MG swimmers and the races. I woke up at 9.45 in the morning, put Rossi into his training ball and started on the circuit at about 11.00 a.m. The construction of the circuit took longer than I had expected, which caused me a lot of grief. I had a whole timetable set for today, but due to the circuit-building, I had to push all my revision and study backwards. I only finished the circuit at 4.00 p.m...SIGH!

However, I am very satisfied with my work. All the sweat and hard work paid off. The circuit is looking pretty ok! I also pasted many encouraging quotes and phrases on the circuit walls to help Rossi along the length of the circuit. After all, the circuit can be tedious and lengthy for a teeny-weeny hamster, right? I must say, I am pretty proud of myself. Despite not having much help from the other group members, I managed to build the circuit pretty. well. The only slight problem is that the circuit walls are still quite plain. However, Vanessa and Vitoria are bringing more pictures of hamsters to livewn up the circuit walls.YAY!!!

No comments: