Hey everybody! After such a hectic day, I bet everyone is all exhausted and needing of a well=deserved break. As all of you know, the race did not go so well today. Rossi came in last for every race, and I could easily see the team's spirit dampen more and more with every defeat. However, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my group members. Despite encountering many obstacles, we stuck through thick-and-thin, encouraging each other with heartening phrases and pats on the back (not literally)!
THANK YOU ALL!!!YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
Anyway, just as Bernadette did, I would very much like to thank you all one by one. It is easier this way.
Ally: Thanks Ally for setting up the blogs for us! It was a really great help, I really appreciate it. I myself am 'impossible' with computer stuff, so with you around to settle the technical part of the project was really heartening. Also, I appreciate the fact that you and Vitoria went to buy/get cardboard just before the start of the race to make up for the missing length while I just freaked out and STONED.
Vitoria: Thanks Vitoria for not losing your temper during the H1 hamster race when I know you would normally scream your head off. I apologise about what happened to the hamster cage,I do not know what happened that caused it. Throughout the whole event, you remained remarkably calm and composed, comforting others when you have to. I also appreciate the fact that you took the trouble to buy/get cardboard to make up for the missing length of the circuit. I sincerely believe that you trained the hamster well and that Rossi running slowly through the circuit was due to his age and the surrounding distractions.
I LOVE YOUR HAMSTER!!!
Shan Qi: Hey designer. I really loved the cloak you came up with for Rossi to wear during the race. It really made Rossi look so professional and cool! Also, you made the poster to cheer Rossi on. Thanks!
Vanessa: Hey fellow circuit-maker. I would like to apologise for my behaviour at the day of the race. When I realised the hamster race circuit was too short, I freaked out and kind of kept pestering you about it. Haha, I think I irritated everyone with my " What to do now?!?!" SORRY! I know that you really tried your best and the circuit length was probably a miscalculation! Thanks for the help you gave to me for the making of the circuit!
Kar Mun: Hello smartie-pants! I bet you put a lot of effort in making the hamster poster! It is really nice, I love your blending of colours. One look at it and I know how much work you put in it! Also, you were so calm and confident throughout the whole race, while I was freaking out and irritation everyone...sorry about that...
bernadette: Hello. Sorry if I am copying your style. Anyway, thanks for being so positive throughout the whole hamster race, even though it was quite saddening. ALso, it was nice of you to colour the hamster print-outs for Vitoria and me. THANKS!!!
SO, THANKS EVERYONE!
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment