Hey again. I was surfing the net just now and I saw this wonderful quote. Haha, I know this has nothing to do with the hamster race, but I feel I have to share it with others. This quote is magnificent in its own rights. Anyone who reads it would definitely agree with me.
"Riding is a partnership. The horse lends you his strength, speed and grace, which are greater than yours. For your part you give him your guidance, intelligence and understanding, which are greater than his. Together you can achieve a richness that alone neither can."
Animals, in many ways, are stronger and more skilled than us. For horses, they have pure elegance and strength which they lend their riders without complaint. For dogs, they have loyalty and undying faith for their masters. As their leader and master, it is our duty to us humans to light their way in the darkness; care and understand them with patience and respect.
This is the ideal partnership.
Don't you agree? The same goes for the different groups in our hamster race!!!!!! In this case, the hamster is the animal that needs the guidance, love, protection and concern from us, the different group members.
This quote gives me more energy and 'push' to put in more effort in the upcoming hamster race! Since Rossi is putting up with all the raining Vitoria is giving it, I SHOULD GIVE MY BEST SHOT TOO!!!
GO ROSSI!!!!!!
NOT FORGETTING ALL MY GROUP MEMBERS: GO GO GO!!!!!!
Friday, April 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment