Blogskins are driving me crazy!!! I have been looking for pretty blogskins featuring adorable hamsters, but there are NONE...... Ms Tan says she wants cute blogskins of hamsters, but I cannot find any. Many of the ones I found have been used by other classmates. Sigh...nevermind, I shall continue trying!!!!!!
Due to some 'technical difficulties', Vitoria was unable to pass me Rossi on Friday. I must say I was awfully disapointed. Haha! I had been looking forward to playing with Rossi since Wednesday. Oh well...I am glad that Vitoria is passing Rossi to me on Monday. Don't worry, I am not going to stuff it between my sandwich and chew it up, if that's what you all are thinking. I need Rossi's help to finish up the blueprints for the hamster race circuit. I need the 'waistline' of the hamster to finalise the width of the hamster circuit. Also, just to be sure nothing crops up on the day of the race, I am going to hold a few 'practice runs'.
HAHA, I AM SURE ROSSI WOULD DO JUST FINE! THere is no need to worry about that little hamster.
No comments:
Post a Comment