Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Countdown 3, 2,1....!!!

Hey guys! I was recently informed that Olson won for the swim meet!!! I am so pleased , because Olson never won the swim meet before, at least not during the years i attended the school. I just cannot believe it!
Anyway, I have gotten so used to taking care of Rossi that I don't want to return him to Vitoria tomorrow. Rossi has a lovely character, very sweet and cuddly, he is just my ideal hamster. I will miss Rossi so much. During the days when Rossi was staying over, my house seemed all livened up and brightened up by his spirit; everybody laughed and at Rossi's antics and were very tickled by his always-curious behaviour.
I WILL REALLY MISS THE LITTLE FELLOW!!!
Not forgetting, there is only approximately 12 hours before the long-awaited H1 hamster race!!! I am really looking forward to going to school again, after two days of being sick and locked at home. I am really starting to miss everyone in school. Also, I cannot wait to see how Rossi is going to blow everyone away with his TORQUE tomorrow. The circuit is all prepared and ready, all we need is for Rossi to be in tip-top condition for the run of his life. I KNOW ROSSI CAN DO IT!!!
GO ROSSI!!! GO GO GO!!!!!!

No comments: