Monday, April 23, 2007

MID YEARS

Hey guys. Just two weeks before the major mid-year exams. I just hope that I will be all prepared for the exams! Anyway, I am really looking forward to the ultimate finale, the race between CHASE and ELMER! These two hamsters are the cream of 4H and 4I's crop, the best of all. I fervently hope that Chase would outrun, outwit and outlast (SURVIVOR) Elmer and bring glory to 4H.
Rossi is back home with Vitoria now. After spending just three short days with him, I cannot believe I miss him THIS MUCH! Sigh... I do remember playing with him, training him in his little orange hamster ball...feeding him apple cubes and watching him nibbling them with relish......Sheesh!
Oh yeah! I am quite stressed from all the revisions and studying I have to do. The mole hill of homework on my study desk has tripled since last week and it is giving me endless headaches. Looks like I have to burn more midnight oil...... Oh well, I CAN DO IT!!!
GO FOR IT GUYS!!!!!!

Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.........Leon J. Suenes

No comments: